Thursday 5 January 2012

New Beginnings

"Today is the first day of the rest of your life". I've said this to myself on several occasions throughout my life and I think it's quite fitting that this time it coincides with a new year.

A lot of things have changed for me recently, I'm single and living on my own (for the first time in a long time) and I'm learning how to spend time with myself again. I'm having to find things to occupy my time and my thoughts, since I don't have a person around. I'm doing it by improving my health in all aspects of my life: I've started running (using the Get Running app to keep me motivated); I'm repaying my debt with the help of Anna's And Then She Saved; and following a healthy vegan (mostly) eating plan.

I'm so excited to begin this new stage of my life and share my journey here. I love conversations of any kind so please ask me questions or comment! I love hearing from everyone out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment