Tuesday 10 January 2012

Ten on Tuesday

I just spotted Erin's post (please check out her blog, it's great) about Ten on Tuesday, which I think is great, even though due to time differences for me they may be Ten on Tuwednesday. Here are the ones from last week to get started!

1. What did you get for Christmas?
A great cook book holder, the (surprisingly amazing) Kim Kardashian perfume (guilty pleasure, I know) and some other bits and bobs.
2. Have you taken down your Christmas decorations?
At home, yes. I didn't have much.
3. What did you do for New Years Eve?
I watched the Sex And The City movie the walked (well, pushed my way through the crowds) to Federation Square in the city to flirt with the bar staff, drink a glass of champagne, and watch the fireworks. Before I left the house I cleaned absolutely everything - there is a tradition in Japan where the whole house is cleaned to welcome the new year, and it's a tradition I started for myself - to have the space where I live clean and fresh and new for when I come home in the early hours of the morning in the New Year.
4. Do you like accents?
LOVE accents. All accents. Especially with little mistakes in English, so fetch.
5. What kind of television do you have?
 A tiny but bulky CRT that came with my apartment.
6. Did you make any changes at the beginning of 2012?
Yes, I started running and have been trying to plan out my life better.
7. What’s the last book you read and do you recommend it?
I'm reading The Thirties by Juliet Gardiner, I love period films (Downton Abbey, anyone?) and the thirties is I think when I spent most of my previous life. This book is a very interesting insight into the changing state of England during the inter-war years and I would recommend it to anyone who has an interest in this era.
8. Do you stay current on celebrity gossip?
Always.
9. Do you know the words to Bohemian Rhapsody? Gangstas Paradise? Fresh Prince of Bel-Air?
I know the lyrics to heaps of random songs and I love it. Including these three!
10. What is your favorite education television show?
(I hope this doesn't mean kids shows) I love documentaries and my favourites by far are the BBC ones presented by Dr Michael MosleyHe is brilliant and the subjects he raises are so interesting.


No comments:

Post a Comment